Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2021

Cookbook reprints available!



Several years ago we started to run low on our cookbooks, so I contacted the printer to see about ordering more of them. Unfortunately, they had lost our files in a server crash. I spent quite a long time working on the recipe files, only to be completely thrown for a loop by the missing covers. So I sat and stared at my computer, wondering how to recreate the covers and inserts. For two years. 

Yes, it took me two years to recreate the covers and inserts. Could have been worse, though...I swear I have had clean laundry piles hanging over my head for that long. (OK, that is perhaps a slight exaggeration about the laundry. Perhaps.) 

Anyway, I finally decided to just do SOMETHING and print it. So, if you are looking for a new copy of our first cookbook (with a much more helpful index), they are now available! 

If you are in the Utah Valley area, you can purchase one through Kate’s GF Kitchen and pick it up today right away. If you need it mailed, visit eatingglutenfree.com’s products page. (They will be available for pickup starting today, but won’t be available to ship for another few weeks.) 


Look at that helpful index! (That took me DAYS to create!) Also, can you see the way the light shines off the pages? (It’s most noticeable up by the M section). We had it printed on heavy paper that’s a little bit slick to the touch, which should help it to be more liquid resistant.




1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU! I tell everyone about this book, and reference it all the time, but couldn't find it to gift to others! THANK YOU! Best resource for yummy gluten free lifestyle!

    ReplyDelete